Ric,

Send Roger Sherman a message and ask him where he ordered his case from.
i've seen pictures of it and it's a gorgeous case. He's building his
penguin a new house and it's almost finished.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
 10:05pm  up 20 days, 12:37,  2 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.35, 0.43