I live in a nursing home and limited on funds for rackmounts gear..
And limited on space in my room...
I do remember about 2 or 3 years ago there were cases that held 2
motherboards..
I want to have a second system so I don't wreck my linux box I use daily and
have a linux box for trying different program installs and trying to test out
other stuff on it.

Harold