On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Alexander Skwar wrote:

Wow! Nothing like a question to the experts!!

With such volume of **good* commands ( and simple!) sometimes... it's hard
to get the *best* one!

task done!

Thank you all!

Gotta find my book on bash scripting, perl, sed and 'et cetera'! (mainly)

Ricardo Castanho

--
delivery NOT reliable  => [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user