On Sun, 2002-01-27 at 17:57, gnerd wrote:
> A google search turned up a lot of reviews on these cases, but after
> three pages of review links, my ADD kicked in and I lost focus. ;-)  How
> much are they, and where can you buy them?

Just some added info on th eLian-Li cases:

If you go to www.colorcases.com
Near the top is the first of a couple columns of button bars.
Select the first one, marked "Computer Cases". Within that section,
select "Aluminum Cases", and you will find many Lian-Li cases.

Excellent quality, but bring your (wifes) check-book. ;)

--
Ric Tibbetts

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/