On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:27:11 +0100
Harm Bathoorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Just wanted to scream, sorry about that:)
>
> I've been to an IT evening at my children's (primary) school witnessing
how > the teachers think they can turn my children into braindead
M$windows > consumers.

> The principal even came over to ask (he'd heard I was in computers) if I
felt > like helping out in teaching the kids how to use Word , excel and
> powerpoint..... hence the shriek. He didn't even understand when I told
him I > hardly had any windows apps knowledge, he thought I was talking
DOS.>
> I already wrote an article for them on the subject but aparently
nobody's > read it. Maybe it wasn't braindead enough:(
> Look like I'll have to go for it a second time, and hope I get my
message > across this time. I doubt it though, they've already got the
local IT > vultures all over them.
> What a waste of resources:(

Harm,

If it helps, I have a number of education oriented links on my web page...
 http://pfortin.com

Will gladly accept more...

Pierre