On Tuesday 29 January 2002 22:27, you wrote:
> Dont worry its part of the learning processfor children.
> its to teach them how to deal with disapointment.
>

> you know just as they've typed 3 hours of homework, they get the blue
> screen, and have to start all over again.
>

> It also trains them to be able to cope with traffic police when they are
> older.
>

> you have performed an illegal action
>
> It could also be used as a training tool for young offenders, get them
> used to gates and windows.
>
> :)
>
> bg
> richard

Hey guys,

Don't take me too seriously! I just sat there talked, was mister nice guy,
promised a demo cdrom (again) made an appointment with the principal again,
etc... all for the good cause (my children and linux, in that order).
I'm not just M$ bashing, I'm against being brainwashed into stupidity.
M$Office isn't that bad, it's the rest!

I just had to get all the cropped up anguish and frustation out:)

I needed a cheering up and you lot did a fine job:)

Thanks very, very much. Especially Pierre, I've been to your page quite a few
times last year. Chappeau!