I have been using Mandrake 8.1 for a few weeks now,
and I had to reinstall it yesterday. I booted it after
the installation and everything worked fine, but when
I tried to boot today the following happened:
Graphical Lilo came up as usual and booted into linux,
then I immideately got the following line on the
screen:
Booting linux....... (it might have been starting
linux)
but nothing happened, the computer did not do anything
(no harddrive access, etc.) until i rebooted it after
several minutes.
I don't have a bootdisk and don't want to reinstall
the whole system again, please help!
Thanks!
minbari