On Wednesday 06 February 2002 02:22, you wrote:
> OK I'm sorry. I use M$ PC with Norton Antivirus and it has reported
> something wrong. :-)

heck, if you are worried about virusis, quite connecting to the internet w/ a
M$ product.
whom ever said "users install games and such" has never installed anything as
user. almost every install requires root access, or at leaast ownership of
the folder, and if it was installed by a user, it will never get higher
permissions than the user unless someone w/ root access changes the
permissions