On Thursday 07 February 2002 17:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've got apache 1.3.22 running with mod_ssl and a few different virtual
> hosts seperated as /www/htdocs/domains/{foo,bar}.org et al.
>
> In the foo.org VirtualHost, I've got <VirtualHost [my_ip]:443> set with
> the DocumentRoot of /www/htdocs/domains/foo.org and the paths to the
> cert info set to /www/htdocs/domains/foo.org/server.{crt,key}.
>
> I've tried everything I can think of and I'm at my wit's end.  Can
> anyone see or know what I'm doing wrong?  I'd sure appreciate any info
> anyone might have.

You might try putting the app in it's own directory '/www/htdocs/app' and
create an 'Alias /app/ /www/htdocs/app/' in the 'foo.org' VirtualHost
directive, that way, it should only be accessible via https://foo.bar/app/.

--
Live fast, die young,
you're sucking up my bandwidth.

 Kernel version: 2.4.17-13mdk
Current Linux uptime: 2 days 22 hours 14 minutes.