Or buy VMware Express. Just 39$. You can download a free 30 day trial of the
full version. It runs M$ Office and most windows applications. The only ones
I have not been able to run correctly are a few very video/sound intensive
games.

The "VM" in VMware stands for "Virtual Machine" and that is exactly what you
get. You have to define a "virtual" hard drive which will become your drive
"C:" within VMware (and a single file under Linux). That disk it going to be
totally empty so you need to install an OS on it. With the Express version
you are limited to Windows 95 or 98. By installing Samba on your Linux, you
will be able to place all your personnal data on a "networked" drive
(probably in your Linux home directory). That way all you will need the
virtual "C:" drive is for the OS.

If you only want to access your M$ Word/Excel files, look into StarOffice. It
does a great job at that.

Gérard Perreault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--