-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco Alcaraz Ariza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Matrix screensaver install.

Mike,
I downloaded matrix from yours (ftp), put it in /usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver/
and made it executable (chmod +x). But when I start xscreensaver I can't
select it because doesn't appear in the screensaver as selectable.

Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks in advance for your help..

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)