Le Dimanche 10 Février 2002 13:22, vous avez écrit :
> Hi list,
> does anybody used kcdlabel and resolved the configure problem for it?
> It complains that the libQt version is not >=than 2.31 this is wrong for
> mdk 8.1.
> I thought it might be a good trick to link /usr/lib/qt2 -> /usr/lib/qt
> because the configure looks there, but I had no success.
> The homepage for kcdlabel: http://kcdlabel.sourceforge.net/
>
> I could even ask for a hint at the homepage but thought that this list
> might be a good choice also.
> Or I'm wrong?
>
> By the way isn't there any other program ready for mdk that is able to
> print round cd-label?
> Thanks for reading...
> Bernd

i've built kcdlabel-2.7 with qt-2.3.1. it runs fine....
maybe u need some devel rpm, like libqt-xxx-devel. look at what is installed
by typing:
rpm -qa | grep qt

to build some kde/qt apps, u have to set KDEDIR and QTDIR before to compile.
on a rpm based system type this:
export KDEDIR=/usr
export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt2
sometimes, it's useful to add some options to configure so that it can't
ignore where is qt ;)
./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt2 --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt2/lib
--with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt2/include
type first "./configure --help" to know the right options

bye
jipe

--
<ref> comment on fait pour etre guru ?