> I said all that just to make this one point clear. You haven't been
> here long enough nor gotten to know any of the regulars here well
> enough to be such a pain that will be tolerated.

I've been on this list for about 2 years. I've been a programmer for 15 years and the
technical director of an Internet software development company for 8 years. I'm well
aware of list etiquette and don't need lectures. Your original posting stated that
there'd been no usb support since 7.2. That's all I was picking you up on. Don't get
all bent out of shape about it. It makes you appear

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I said they were mad; they said I was mad; damn them,
 they outvoted me"

- Nathaniel Lee