What does it take to make this work?  I have the latest plugin installed, it
is properly associated with the proper suffixes, the netscrape plugin finder
properly found it, it resides exactly where it is supposed to, yet most of
the time that I open up a page that has shockwave garbage embedded in it I
get to see a slew of those annoying, system-slowing Macromedia shockwave
download pages popping up.

I already have it installed so why doesn't my konqueror "do it right" and
work with the _correct_ plugin?  I did not goof everything up by installing
realplayer so the association is not wrecked.  What does it take to make
shockwave work?  I mean, it even does this on a LINUX PAGE!
(http://linuxtoday.com)

praedor