Yesterday... gikoreno ran for the door shrieking:

>Hello everyone,
>
>I was wondering if anyone has managed to install Win4Lin AND VMware on the same
>Kernel (the updated Mandrake 8.1 kernel), success or not, what things break,
>things that I need to be carefull about, and any info that I could get from someone
>who went through it.
>
>Thanks for the advice.

I don't know about VMware, but I use Win4lin and it needs it's own kernel
to run.  I know that would probably only be a limitation if VMware
approaches things the same way, but thought I'd mention it.

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]