Thanks for all the comments about my problem. But now I am wondering,
could or not fips manage NTFS partition?, I thought that it couldn't, as
Brian Parish said, but the comments of mess-mate say the opposite.
Otherwise Partition Star is a cheaper commercial product than Magic
Partition, but are you sure it could work with the XP partition?,
somebody said that the NTFS system in XP is not exactly the same that
Microsoft used in NT and 2000 and that just Partiton Magic could work
with it.

About Acronis I will have a look to the web page.

Anyway, thanks a lot, I am sure that a similar question to Microsoft
team were answered much later and just paying (about 180 Eu!!).
Good save Linux!

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)