8:15am... Dave Sherman ran for the door shrieking:

>Date: 17 Feb 2002 08:15:36 -0600
>From: Dave Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Mandrake-expert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: SOLVED! (Was Re: [expert] Evolution error!)
>
>On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 07:20, daRcmaTTeR wrote:
>>
>> Dave,
>>
>> Why not just use the Mozilla tarball as opposed to the RPM install? it's a
>> simple untar and copy of files to install without having to worry about
>> breaking things like Evolution. To my knowledge the only thing that "might"
>> not work would be Galeon.
>
>Generally speaking, I prefer the dependency checking and version control
>of RPMs. But since I will probably never really uninstall Mozilla, this
>might work. Have you ever tried to install the tarball into an existing
>Mozilla directory?
>
>Dave

Hmmm... I have mozilla 0.9.8-3mdk installed along with galeon 1.0.3-1mdk
and Evolution 1.0.2-1mdk and they all work fine.  I do like to rebuilt the
source rpm for mozilla which may be the reason that things work
together.

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]