could you tell me exactly what your font settings are?
in the source for the page are mentions of <font face=symbol etc.
i have three versions of this font on my system but none of them show up
under 'configure konqueror>konqueror browser>appearance' i wonder if this is
related to anti-aliasing?

bascule

--
'(...) And the Patrician has been ironical at me,' said Mr. Clete. 'I'm not
having that again.'