Hey all. I'm trying to get antivirus scanning of my postfix mail server, and need an
antivirus scanner. Is it true that TrendMicro's InterScan is free for personal Linux
use? the web page doesn't say that, but it was mentioned on a mailing list I'm on.

If not Trend, then who would be a good one? Most of the ones I've looked at are either
commercial, or are time-demos for Linux, or don't do removals, just scans. I can do
commercial, if it's a good one, and not too expensive.

Anyone doing this?

(I'm going to be using Amavis to call out the scanner; supposedly, it integrates well
with postfix.

--
O! Water cold we may pour at need
down a thirsty throat and be glad indeed;