Hi

just out of curiosity, why do you need an anti virus for? if it's a mail
server for commercial company then you shouldn't do less then a good
commercial anti virus, and if it's for private use, then remember that
this anti viruses scans for windows viruses, not linux. you can safely
read your mail in linux. if you still wants to read your mail in windows
(why?), and it's for your home computer I would suggest buying a windows
anti virus (they're designed for private use so they are cheaper...).

Bye
--
Haim