Look into BRU PRO.

http://www.tolisgroup.com

I use the regular BRU and have been very satisfied with it. Restored a 4
terabyte database that died using BRU about 7 months ago.

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 11:05, Belkie, Dan wrote:
    Hi guys!
    Thanks for the help,

    But im looking for something that can remotely back up data from windows and
    Linux boxes. Maybe just a simple FTP? I need to automate it and would prefer
    not to have to set up automated FTP clients on each box.

    Right now I only need data from 4 or 5 boxes (4 windows and 1 Linux), but
    need to be able to manage about 25 or so in the future.

    Thoughts?

    --
    =============================
    Dan Belkie

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Randy Kramer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 6:52 PM
    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject: Re: [expert] Remote backup

    Belkie, Dan wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend any data backup server software for Linux?
    >
    > I would like to remotely back up my office computers to my home through
    the
    > night. I would like to only update the data that has changed.
    >
    > Anyone know of anything like this?

    Look into rsync.  It's what I plan to use for a similar purpose.  I have
    some information here, including (I hope) a link to the rsync home page.

    http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/RsyncInGeneral

    If you find some better resources, or want to make some notes for others
    to use, consider registering at
    http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration and editing or
    creating pages yourself.

    Randy Kramer