Create an entry in /etc/fstab (if you don't already have one) and
include the option 'user' (without ' ) included at the end of the entry.

On 22 Feb 2002 19:49:30 -0800
"Nexist Xenda'ths" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nexist> Hello:
Nexist>
Nexist> How can I make it so that my mount points are accessable to all users.
Nexist>
Nexist> Currently, I have to 'su' in order to write to a zip disk, which is --
Nexist> to be honest -- unacceptable.  Can anyone help?
Nexist>
Nexist> I need to analyze the AutoFS man page first, but I may be back asking
Nexist> how to set it up (I accidently unchecked it during install).
Nexist>
Nexist> Douglas
Nexist>
Nexist>