That should take care of all from .64.0 to .127.255.

It's based on the mask, like 255.255.255.0 would be the same as /24,
which is a full class C block of 256 addresses. It seems like there's a
program available or included with mandrake which will do all this
calculating for you, maybe someone else knows the name of it.  There's
also some good info on netmasks here and there which could explain it
much better than I could.

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:08:45 -0800 (PST)