Hello buddies!!!

I'm planning to implement a Mandrake 8.1 server which will use Squid of
proxy/cache to the Internet through and ADSL with two ethernets [a kind of
"cheap" router-firewall], and of course some kind of fully-customizable
firewall.

Almost 40 Win9x clients will need to use that connection in order to use OE,
HTTP and FTP.

The fact is: I need a highly-almost unvulnerable-secure server which DO NOT
make any kind of problem to the clients in order to connect to the Internet
and use all the protocols mentioned above.

Any sugerence or any thoughts would be very appreciate

Thanks in advance

Nicolas Gomez