Not sure I quite follow your english
but

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 06:30, you wrote:
> proxy/cache to the Internet through and ADSL with two ethernets
> [a kind of "cheap" router-firewall], and of course some kind of

> The fact is: I need a highly-almost unvulnerable-secure server which DO NOT
> make any kind of problem to the clients in order to connect to the Internet
> and use all the protocols mentioned above.

You could take a look a mandrake's single network firewall, its quite good
and is probably the easiest way to acheive what your after. Of course
you could install squid and configure IPtables/chains yourself.

As for highly-almost unvulnerable-secure server
It takes one man to make a computer completly unhackable and that man's
job is to make sure the machine is never turned on.

But if you do want to make it as secure as possible turn off every service
you dont need/use, use iptables/chains to firewall block all incoming ports
from the internet, and all internal ports on that machine except squid and
ssh, and then get nmap and scan the fucker to check it really is behaving
the way you think it is.

Rob