Yesterday... Craig Woods ran for the door shrieking:

>Having not used pine, would some kind soul impart how it stacks up against mutt.
>Is pine a command line program or is it GUI?
>
>Thanks,
>Dr John,
>The Night Tripper

Well, I've only tried some of the others a couple of times, so I can't
tell you much from that experience.  But, since I've switched to pine, I
don't think I could ever go back to a gui email client; yes, pine is
command line.  Pine is unbelieveably configureable, I've got spell check
and all the other things that I used in gui and the more I learn, the more
I like!  I think in comparing to another cli type mua, I can just say that
they each have their own key bindings which makes for learning a new
command set, which isn't that big of a deal but might make the difference.
I think I'm in love with pine and don't see any other in the future!

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]