On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Craig Woods wrote:

I've been using pine for about 5 years now, and every now and then I find
a "new" feature!

I once just installed mutt because all(most) every debian user prefer
mutt, mainly because the license kind! Mutt is from the GPL family and
Pine is a little restrictive about changes on the code!

As I don't use debian.... there is no philosofical conflict! ;-)

There is a OLD project at freshmeat/sourceforge about a quite nice GUI for
Pine, it seems nobody is taking it ahead now...;-(

I didn't like the look and feel of mutt! But as for some many other
things.... that might be quite personnal!

Ricardo Castanho

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user