I personally like Caldera and SuSE.

                    "carl "

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    m>                           cc:

                    Sent by:                     Subject:     [expert] Mandrake 8.1
very unstable
                    expert-owner@linux-ma

                    ndrake.com

                    03/21/2002 11:23 AM

                    Please respond to

                    expert

Hi,
I don't like windows buit i'm really disappointed with ML8.1.
My machine is a PIII 1Ghz with 384MB of RAM, i dual boot ML 8.1 and Windows
2k pro.
It's been 4 months I installed ML8.1 and i keep having problems,I
reinstalled ML8.1 10 times at least.
Right now I have a problem when I try to boot under linux :
I tried the boot disk but it's not resolving this issue.
I think i'm gonna switch to another Linux distribution cause this one is
really unstable,at least for me.
I would like to say that Windows 2000 has been much more stable than Linux
which is known for stability.
Thanks for responding
Carl

Download the free Opera browser at http://www.opera.com/