Hello there

 I have just downloaded mandrake 8.2 linux .. i
basically run windows 2000 server on my network but i
wana give Linux mandrake a try everything is going
fine but i ma stuck on one thing .. that is ppp dailup
connection how can i dailup from command mode &
connect & dissconnect connections to my isp ?
will be using squid as a proxy server . i see that i
will have to write a ppp script for it as i am not
that much into it can you guys help me out or does
mandrake provide any such tool or script that will
make things easy for me ?

thanks
Faisal