Hello All,

I have recently come across an old project in my travels
called "Xdenu" that is a very minimal distro which provides the Linux
kernel and an Xserver along with the simplest window manager and
almost no applications.

What is even better is that the whole distro fits onto, and can be
booted from, 2 floppy disks.

I have a very real need to be able to have a minimal distro of
Mandrake which has the 2.4.x kernel and also the Xfree86 4.0 in the
same manner as that old Xdenu and I will add the other support
applications that I need later. Even 3 disks would be ok for my
project, but I just need the absolute smallext Mandrake distro that
can support the newer kernel and Xfree86.

Could someone please tell me if this could be done with Mandrake and
what I might need to do in order to get started.

all help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks,
Lonnie