Hi everyone.

First of all, I'm new at this. Not Linux, just taking part in this chat. I have been a
Linux fan for many years. I own a computer business were everything is Linux oriented.
Consulting, networking, you name, from personnel to small and large business. I use
Slackware, Caldera Systems and experience with many other systems. I came to Mandrake
with 6.5 I liked it. Went to 7.0 Loved it so much that I got Mandrake 8.0 and made my
system of choice.

I join Mandrake expert Thinking that I would learn something new or even help other.
So first I monitored the chat on expert and newbie. You experts made me sick. The only
things you talk about is bitching about Mandrake 8.2, no positive comments just
nothing else to do but bitching. Remember no one forced you to go the Linux way. I
taught this was supposed to be a help line. If you are not happy with Mandrake, email
them your concern about their product. I don't care about it and I’m sure lots of
other people thinks the same, you are wasting every ones time. You are committed to
Linux or your not. My guess is that you and you know who you are, are just windozes
disguised as Linux user, and are just trying to put Linux down in every way you can.

Second. If you are not a developer, I really don't understand why you upgrade to all
those .x versions. Just keep the version that works and upgrade only with the new
patches and what not. You should know that, you are supposed to the expert.
I find newbies more informative than the expert. I just hope you people won’t put them
off Linux.
There is more I would like to say but knowing the audience I believe it is not worth
it.
The bottom line is Mandrake is a great system and I can't wait for version 9.
Long live  MANDRAKE.
I'm now going to pull the plug on expert because you people are a joke.

Download the free Opera browser at http://www.opera.com/