> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > So first I
> > monitored the chat on expert and newbie. You
> experts
> > made me sick. The only things you talk about is
> > bitching about Mandrake 8.2, no positive comments
> > just nothing else to do but bitching.

 err, how long did this monitoring last? 3 days? 1
 week? 1 1/2 week?

dude, obviously you are not on the list long enough
to  know what this list is capable of. obviously, you
are not able to discern who are those that just bitch,
and those that really help. it seems to me that this
list has grown so popular that people subscribe to it
just to muddle it for some reason or another.  why is
it  popular? because we get what info we want from
here. because we learn from peoples experiences and
experts  advices.

> > I'm now going to pull the plug on expert because
> you
> > people are a joke.

awwwwww <gets some of the electronic tissues that are
being passed around lately>
cool... goodbye! we wont really miss yah!

its not our lost dude!  i dont think the expert list
would mind loosing one so called "subscriber" who
actually never was...