Just something I've seen in Mandrake Install (DrakInstall?) over the
past several releases of Mandrake.

There needs to be an intelligent check on the size of the partitions. If
"/" is too small, say under 80 MBytes, you will get strange errors down
the road when packages start loading. Packages just fail, no
explanation, and you are forced to start all over again.

You'll only see this, of course, if you're like me and like to partition
/usr and /var and /home separately, and / winds up being fairly empty
(48MB, typical) when all is said and done. But the Installer apparently
needs more space there to move around.

-- j