Jeremy Mereness wrote:
> Just something I've seen in Mandrake Install (DrakInstall?) over the
> past several releases of Mandrake.
>
> There needs to be an intelligent check on the size of the partitions. If
> "/" is too small, say under 80 MBytes, you will get strange errors down
> the road when packages start loading. Packages just fail, no
> explanation, and you are forced to start all over again.

Is there a question here?  If you could be more specific, perhaps we
could provide a workaround, but I have not experienced this and I've
done more partitioning than I care to remember (since 7.0).  Wouldn't
this be _less_ of a problem if you partition with a /usr partition?

maybe i'm just confused.  I am, after all, on vacation.

--
Jason Guidry
http://www.gmaestro.org