I have used Linux in the past and because of its XFS support, I want to give
Mandrake a try. In particular, I am interested in installing on a machine
using the minimal install mode (65MB) and running XFS. Has anyone done this
and if so, any notable problems?

Also, in the course of researching XFS, I read the FAQ at
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/faq.html and there was a question about
tools included in the cmd/xfs directory, which is a source directory I
assume. The answer lists several tools, including:

xfs_fsr is a defragmenter for xfs (working)

Does Mandrake include this with 8.2? I find it interesting that XFS comes
with a defragmenter!

Thanks!

Jeff Flowers