Hi All,

I've been having some problems getting my printer (Laserjet 1200 connected
via USB) working properly under Mandrake 8.2.   After configuring the printer
under the control center I am able to print out the sample test page just
fine.   Also, from the command line I can print a text file just fine.  But
when I try to print from any kde apps (does it send it to the printer as
postscript???) or with enscript (postscript) my printer's light flash for
about 5-10 minutes as if it is processing the file but finally it quits with
out printing anything.   Has anybody else seen this problem?  Does anybody
have any ideas?

Thanks,

Bryan Walsh