I've never used this software, but this could be with how the RPM was
compiled for Mandrake.

What I suggest you do, is back up all the data you've created to date,
uninstall the RPM, download the source from their webpage, then compile
and install the software.

If you run into the same problem, the problem could be the software, it
could still be something with Mandrake.

But that's where I'd start.  Try that avenue, and let us know!  Hope
that helps.
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091