Sevatio wrote:

> Have any of you had a problem with an Asus A7V266-E motherboard
> rebooting suddenly in the middle of running apps?
>
> Sevatio

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Not sure if this helps but did you install the mobo? I once built a
computer using an Asus (earlier model) mobo, and it was rebooting on its
own all the time. When I opened the box, and took a look at my wonderful
craftsmanship, I could see that I set a toggle switch for pc133 mem, and
then loaded pc100 modulules. Pretty smart, eh?

The moral of the story: you might want to take a look at all your
jumpers and any toggle switches on the mobo. Also look for bad memory by
running a mem test...

Hope this helps.

--
J. Craig Woods