Has anyone successfully installed this scanner?  I checked the mandrake
hardware compatibility list and it's not listed as either supported or
unsupported.  So far I have been unsuccessful in getting it recognized as a
USB scanner. The sane frontend/backend/xsane packages are all installed and I
did read /usr/src/linux/Documentation/usb/scanner-hp-sane.txt and
scanner.txt. I haven't tried connecting it as SCSI yet.

If anyone has managed to get it to work, I'd appreciate some tips on how you
did it.  Im using Mdk 8.2.

Thanks
--
Thomas K. Gamble
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Train up a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6)

Current Linux kernel 2.4.18-6mdksmp, Uptime: 3 days 2 hours 9 minutes.