Is anyone running the Klyx latex frontend? Since at least the version
shipped with KDE 2.0 it has been unusable because the background and
foreground colors are black. If I do a highlight of the text area it
will show that there is in fact proper text, but it is impossible to
use. I'm checking this on Mandrake 8.2 Download, but have noticed the
problem as far back as 8.0.

If someone doesn't mind, can you please start Klyx, create a new
document, then check if the text is visible.

Thanks,
Kwan