Hi all:

I am running LM 7.2 with graphical logging enabled.  Yet when booting,
the login screen with the big (or semi-big) penguin comes up all the
time.  It goes away after a while anyway and the graphical login screen
pops up, yet this intermediate stage is annoying and I would like to
skip it altogether and go straight to the graphical login screen.

What needs to be done?

The following
lines are in my inittab file (I am not listing all the lines)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

id:5:initdefault:

# System initialization.
si::sysinit:/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit