Well i need to know what i need to turn my Mandrake server into a high performance Internet Sharing /web proxy server ...

For web proxy ill be doing Squid but it has some limitations & it does route traffic like real audio ,messengers etc etc .. "as told in the squid FAQ" so what should i use with squid to make me doo these things & remove me Ms windows 2000 & ISA server ? in my company ..

thanks for all the replies you sent in the past

Faisal

Do You Yahoo!?