Hello all,

I have a problem adding new users to my Mandrake 8.2 box.  I have tried using
adduserdrake and userdrake, but to no avail.  Every time I add a user, whenever they
log
in for the first time, it runs through the Windows Manager setup stuff, but when it
tries to
log them in for the first time, X restarts, and I'm back to the graphical login prompt.

I'm in runlevel 5, and the new users are members of group xgrp (and wheel, but that
shouldn't matter...)

Is this an msec thing? When I first set up the box, I chose the security level just
below
"paranoid". Am I paying the price for that choice now?

Anyone who can recommend some troubleshooting steps will get 2 big thumbs up in my
book. Aces!

Thanks for the help...

-Jason

Jason Earle