On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 01:46:50PM +0000, Vincent A. Primavera wrote:
> Hello,
>       I recently(today) installed KDE 3.0.1.  So far everything looks O.K.
> except that I receive the error listed below when I close Konsole.
> Also, when runnning, Konsole seems to lock up the taskbar.  Here's the
> error:
>
> KDEInit could not launch 'konsole-noxft'

I see that one a lot, and have not found a solution - however running
kdeinit in a console gets the task bar restarted :)

--
"Stephen Beynon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Encrypted mail preferred.  Key ID = 4F78D6F1
Key available on request, or from wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net (and peering servers)
Key fingerprint = 7A5B DEEF D465 AD6D 8E2B  3EFB DD0D 178D 4F78 D6F1