lorne wrote:

> hahahahaha... "disappointingly easy" somehow doesn't come to my mind
> when it is easy. :)
>
> Well I got it home today. My wife was most displeased. She is
> threatening to send me out to the garage with all my "junk". <BG>
>
> It is pretty derned big! about 3 feet tall. It has 4 processors, they
> all work. 1 gig of ram, 10 4 gig drives and get this. It has two DPT
> raid controllers! Another 2740 to run the cdrom drive. Apparently it is
> old enough that it wont' boot to the cdrom, but hey, for free I'm more
> than happy to boot with floppy!! :) I'm so excited. This is great! Now
> to find the time to set it up. I'm in the middle of building a garage.
> The one I'm going to be exciled to probably. hahaha

Just do what I do, tell her its for a server for your home :)  Explain
waht that is & tell her it will help your Net connections stuff. *yes
lie ;p*

Btw, I'm jealous.  Parting with it soon? hand it over :)

GL & HF

Femme
--
Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert