On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:31:00 +0200
Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> »FemmeFatale« sagte am 2002-04-29 um 22:38:44 -0600 :
> > User the User Agent Option in the preferences page.  It works for me :)
>
> However, quite some pages are not using simple UA detection.
>

> Alexander Skwar
> --

Well... that does suck Alexander. :\

I'm sorry to hear that.  *sigh*

I tried. Its the only solution I know of because I despise opera & Konqueror isn't my
fave either.  Frankly I like Galeon but I do use K a few times if I must too.

Thx Luv, I'll keep that in mind, and thx to Sridhar too for his Galeon URL.

Femme