Brian Parish wrote:

> > User the User Agent Option in the preferences page.  It works for me :)
> >

> > --
> > Femme
> >
> Sounds like what I'm after.  Is this in Galeon?  Can't see it here.
>
> Blind again???
>
> Brian

*hands Brian some glasses with New & IMPROVED 3D capability!*

Yes its in there... Though thinking about it, I'm not sure if its
Konqueror Or Galeon that has it.  I believe both.  I'll load my linux &
poke around in there tommorow for you & email the instructions pvtly if
someone else doesn't give you the correct one by then.

Cause atm I'll be damned if I can remember the exact area this is in :)
--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert