I am picking out a combination of parts for a friend of mine. Since I have
always used Intel stuff in the past, I would ask that anyone who sees any
potential problems with the following hardware list to please let me know.

Would a 400W AMD certified pwr supply be advised here ?

Thanks !
sound card

Sound Blaster (Creative Labs) 128 PCI

processor(s)

2x AMD Athlon MP 1600+ (1.4Ghz)

motherboard

Tyan S2460 Tiger MP (AMD 760 MP chipset)

ram

256 MB DDR PC2100 Registered ECC
or
512 MB DDR PC2100 Registered ECC

--
Kevin O'Connor

  "People will be free to devote themselves to activities that are fun ...

The GNU Manifesto - Copyright (C) 1985, 1993 Free Software Foundation, Inc.