Well, being a hardware enthusiast, I would recommend atleast a 400W
powersupply to ensure stability. However, I would also recommend going
w/ the 1700+ or higher processor in retail box, as there price point is
about to move down sufficiently that the 1600 won't be worth the money.

Just a quick question, Why a SB 128 PCI? For the 30$ you'll spend on
that (CAN) you could easily add another 20$ and get either: a) Turtle
Beach (Santa Cruz) b) SB Live 5.1

NB