Here is the message I get when I try to SSH from work back to home where
8.2 is running:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
Add correct host key in /home/david/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Password authentication is disabled to avoid trojan horses.
Permission denied.

Never had problems with 7.2, so what do I add to .ssh/known_hosts????????

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN * BERTIN, PLLC